24/02/2010

Project: Personal reflection. Create a poster of your interest. 3D glasses needed.


For my first project at college I decided I wanted to create a movie poster. I came across a photographer during research for my photography lesson, who created 3D images. I really liked this idea and started experimenting, which I soon found was not as easy as I thought.

The top two images are from Brian Loube's website which influenced me into creating a poster in this style.




I then started experimenting with images of the internet that I felt would look interesting in 3D. The batman did not work so well as the image looks as though its inwards not out.

I really liked the water being in 3D as it looked more dramatic. 


I decided to focus on a superhero theme and got some friends to dress up as superheroes. By making just the characters stand out I feel the poster is much more attractive providing the viewer is wearing the correct glasses. 






No comments:

Post a Comment