24/02/2010

Project: Packaging

I decided I would create packaging for a children's clothing company called no added sugar.                                                       I started looking at different types of nets to find one that would be cost effective to make for the company and interesting. 


From my research I discovered that the packaging needs to be of a high standard to influence people to buy the 
product to build customer relations and get more 
customers to shop with the brand.

  I decided the net above was not that exciting and decided that an octagon shape would be more attractive. There are two flaps at the top. The one below will have the logo in 3D which will secure the two flaps together. I may still have a similar design as people liked the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment